Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Day Two In San Fran

Here's a link to Day One in San Fran if you missed it!


That's right. I'm a beast. Michael wanted us to go to the gym...I forgot my gym clothes. Oh well! It was in our hotel and free so we hit it up for a bit.

Then we went to breakfast to start the day right! That place was so good!


Then we WALKED to China Town. We thought this was the Golden Gate because we hadn't seen it. It didn't look very Golden...haha. We're dumb! I guess it's the Bay Bridge.


We had fun walking up and down the streets of China Town! We went into a bunch of the stores. We bought odds and ends like a measuring tape that's in a little woven turtle thing...it's hard to explain but you pull the tail and there you go! Michael got jade dragon chopsticks and I got a rose crystal thing that is on my nightstand. It's on a stand that lights up and turns it. It's really pretty :-)

Then...we actually got massages in China Town! It was suuuuper cheap and it actually looked nice! I'm glad we did that. Michael was in the room next to me and I kept hearing his lady go "does that hurt?" and him going "a little". I smiled to myself. My sensitive husband. He's also very ticklish! Like...he freaks out if I tickle him! Anyway...

We also found a fortune cookie factory where we could see them making, folding, and slipping the fortunes into the cookies. We bought a bag for a dollar.


We tried to take a bunch of crazy street pictures. This was on the way back  after we were in China Town.


One of the many times we ate at Uncle Vito's. The food was delicious and he actually ate his veggies in this soup! We also had pizza and spaghetti from there. I wish we got more pictures of the place instead of us stuffing our mouths...

The rest of the night, we were exhausted from walking so far both ways so we just chilled in our hotel room and watched more movies. Can you tell we are not party / late night people? Plus it gets freezing when the sun goes down!

Stay tuned for day three in San Fran!

8 comments :

Brittany said...

Looks like fun! What beautiful pictures!

Shelby Bukhenik said...

Sounds like a fabulous day!! I love me some San Fran!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

I can't wait to go to San Fran someday...love your pictures!!! :) Looks like a wonderful time.

Aimee said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I have never been to China town when I have gone to SF. Something to put on my to do list.

Lourie said...

In the 8 years we lived there, we never went to China Town. Isn't that crazy??? Did you go on the crookedest street? Lombard I think it is called?

BTW, the header came out great! Glad I could help.

star said...

How fun! Looks like you guys had a great time!

Rachel and John said...

I've always wanted to go to the gym in hotels while I'm on vacation but I never make it there!

Samantha said...

Great pictures!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...